Please review the below safeguards we have in place at this time and if you would like to ask any questions please do contact us. We want your visit to be as relaxed and safe as possible.
• We recommend you pre-book your visit online so we can monitor numbers, however you can use contactless payment on the day.
• NHS Test and Trace posters are available if you wish to check in whilst on the Estate
• We are now a completely cashless site, at the gate, tearoom and in the Castle Arts shop
• Public toilets will be open and cleaned regularly throughout the day
• We ask that you respect social distancing guidance when using the tearoom or toilets
• There is no public access to the castle interior, however, you can enjoy the inner courtyard as you make their way to the gardens.
Thank you for your continued support.
The team at Herstmonceux Castle Estate